Adults, children and adolescents committed to enhancing their health through healing of the body, mind, and spirit will benefit from holistic medical care with Dr. Amy.
What is holistic medical care?
- It sees each person as a whole and unique human being rather than as a disease.
- It recognizes that each person has a natural capacity for well being. This capacity can be called upon and nurtured when facing the daily stresses of modern life and when confronting the more extreme challenges of illness and crisis.
- It nourishes health on all levels: physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual.
- It acknowledges that health is created within the context of a person’s life and that relationships, community, work, financial circumstances, and that a sense of connection or isolation, joy or lack of fulfillment, can either enhance health or contribute to illness.
- It is a process of partnership in which the patient is the expert on her/his body, and the provider serves the patient with compassion and excellence.
- Is truly integrative, combining the best of conventional modern medicine and “alternative” medicine.
You (or your loved ones) may benefit from holistic medical care if you or (they) are living with:
- PMS (prefer to use herbs or bio-identical hormones)
- Menopause (prefer to use herbs or bio-identical hormones)
- Depression, including postpartum depression (prefer to use mindfulness, amino acids and hormone balancing)
- Anxiety (prefer to use mindfulness, amino acids and hormone balancing)
- Intense anger