Finding Grace amidst the Chaos
- Do you find the combination of living, parenting, and working inside or outside of the home stressful?
- Does having loads of laundry, late office hours, a full schedule of enriching activities, or “D all of the above” make you feel irritable and a bit crazy?
- Do you find yourself thinking, “If only I were a better Mother/Father”?
- Would you like to minimize the effects of daily stress on you and your children?
- Would you like to find some grace amidst the chaos?
Becoming familiar with the Still Quiet Place within yourself is an ideal antidote to the stresses of life in the 21st century. Together, we will use the practice of mindfulness and the process of inquiry to explore the delightful and crazy-making territory of parenting. We will apply these skills to the complex, sometimes overwhelming responsibilities of daily life with children, and learn to cultivate grace amidst the chaos.
Below are a few mindfulness exercises you can try with your children at home.